The IQ8 Microinverters Series are powerful, smart grid-ready devices that are designed to work seamlessly with the latest high-output PV modules.
These microinverters are highly efficient and reliable, and they meet the industry’s strictest energy production and safety standards, including rapid shutdown functionality. The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is Enphase proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), which enables it to operate in a grid-connected mode.
- Supports latest high-current PV modules
- IQ8 Series Microinverters support all common PV module powers and cell architectures
- Easy to install and commission
- Lightweight and compact with integrated Stäubli MC4 connectors for easy installation
- Fast installation with simple AC cabling
- New integrated circuit technology enables faster firmware upgrades
- High energy production, reliability, and safety
- More than 1 million power-on hours of reliability testing
- Patented Burst Mode technology provides increased energy production
- Low-voltage DC and rapid shutdown for the ultimate fire safety